Re: Wheezy: Spellchecker no longer working in Iceweasel 10?

--- On Mon, 3/19/12, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:

> It works here.
>
> > Iceweasel's preference
> >   layout.spellcheckDefault = 2
>
> I have that value set to "1".

Yes, I changed that intentionally.

> When you right-click over an input text box (or textarea),
> can you select the language?

That was what fixed it. I have only one language there - English - but apparently I still need to select it now for the spellchecker to work. Weird, I didn't have to do that before.

More importantly, is there a way to configure Iceweasel so it treats all textboxes as English by default and I don't have to remember "selecting" the language, especially since I have only one language there.

Thanks