Re: mutt - no incoming mailboxes defined

On 16/03/2012 17:06, Camaleón wrote:
Would someone kindly explain what Mutt does when it launches,
If you run Mutt with debug flag you will get more information:

mutt -d2

And then:

cat .muttdebug0

(don't send this log file to any public source because it can contain
sensitive data, is just for your review)

and give the .muttrc entries for mbox, maildir (which I use), and how
Mail fits in. I run from my user John's home directory.
Are you using a local mailbox or a pop3/imap local account?

I have two POP3 accounts one with Btinternet and the other with Claranet.
There's a nice guide here:

My first mutt / Mail storage
http://mutt.blackfish.org.uk/storage/

I need time to study your email - will get back to you when I've done.
Meantime, my thanks for your help.

John.