Re: mutt - no incoming mailboxes defined

On Friday 16 March 2012 15:58:51 john gennard wrote:
> I've been using Debian since Slink days, but I'm now 81 and had a stroke
> some 30 months ago which has done severe damage to my brain.
[snip]
> Sorry to ask such a simple question, but it's so frustrating to be in this
> state.

How awful for you. :-(  It is soul destroying to face a simple problem, that
you could have solved a few years ago while standing on your head and
thinking about something else, that is now too much.  Been there, done that,
got the tee shirt - tho' from a different cause from yours.

Lisi