Unnecessary rebooting (was Re: Bash argument expanded inside alias)

[Please, don't top post in this mailing list]

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 02:47:27PM -0300, rcb wrote:
> seems to works inside .bashrc file! (Just 'seems' because I did not
> reboot, just typed in a terminal and it worked great!)

You shouldn't reboot for changes you make to your .bashrc
to take effect.

Just logout then log back in again, or even better, type:
"source .bashrc" at a command prompt. :)

   -- Napoleon Bonaparte