Re: SATA SB700/SB80 io errors

The nvidia sata drivers aren't working with the latest kernel either.  I
wrote about that earlier and was told the drivers are present but the
drive isn't detected correctly by the installer.  As of now, both
Slackware 13.0 and archlinux do not have problems installing on my sata
drive.  I'll probably try fedora and gentoo to round out the accessible
linux distributions to see if they can install too in a while also.  I
have more than one sata drive though the others are smaller I can do this
with and drive sleds on this box so changing out drives when available for
me is no problem.

<jdashiel-at-shellworld-dot-net>