Re: [Feedback needed] Setting the right size for /tmp

> > I stop using huge tmpfs for tmp since it gains nothing for me.
>
> Okay, so no more worries about this. I will keep the old-good default for
> "/tmp" then.
>
> Greetings,

I also got in problems, when k3b asked me for a temporary place for a
temporary ISO. I choose /tmp (good choice for normal users!), but tmpfs
(mounted to /tmp) just gave me about 600MB, too less for burning a DVD.

So I removed tmpfs and stayed with good old /tmp on my / device, which gives
me now the space I need.

So tmpfs still causes problems, no one thought of.

Hans