Re: [OT] something about cite

On Sex, 02 Mar 2012, lina wrote:
sorry again, a bit off-topic.

My question is that how to cite something in the text. usually is superscript.
like [8] as superscript default in \cite{aaa},
as normal text for one citing case, not all.

sometimes when write something like "the detailed review please see
Ref. \cite{bbb}", here for this one in an exception, not expected to
be in the superscript.

I googled for a while, so much distractions, and no one around I can
ask. so ...

I assume you're using LaTeX.

How citations appear depends on the bibliography style (and packages such as natbib if you're using them). I don't think any of the standard LaTeX styles uses superscripted citations.

Anyway, it is hard to help you without more details of the document: what citation style is used, packages that influence references, etc.

--
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
		-- Sigmund Freud

Eduardo M KALINOWSKI