Re: 3dm2 and iceweasel/firefox 10 - Connection reset

On Mon, 27 Feb 2012 16:20:47 +0100, Henry Jensen wrote:

> I am running 3dm2 from http://hwraid.le-vert.net/ on several Debian
> boxes.
>
> Since the upgrade to iceweasel 10, I can't connect to the 3dm2 web
> interface any more and get a "The connection was reset" error page
> instead. Other browsers are still working. It is only the combination
> Iceweasel 10 and 3dm2.
>
> On a windows box with Firefox 10 shows the same behavior -> connection
> reset. A shot analysis with wireshark shows indeed that the 3dm2 builtin
> https server sends a RST. Firefox 3.6.x works.
>
> Can anyone confirm that the 3dm2 web interface isn't working with
> iceweasel/firefox 10?

Can't confirm but there's a bulletin for that error (read at the bottom):

***
http://kb.lsi.com/KnowledgebaseArticle16625.aspx

Addendum(02/03/2012): The latest update to FireFox, version 10.0, also
patches for the SSL/TLS protocol. This results in the inability to access
3DM2. If you chose not to uninstall the the KB 2585542, then you will
need to use a version of Firefox previous to version 10.

Binary files to patch 3DM2 are under evaluation, and an updated version
of 3DM2 will be released soon.
***

It seems pointing to Windows based systems but I guess it also affects
every OS running Firefox 10.x.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón