Re: notify osd stop working

On Mon, 27 Feb 2012 11:55:50 +0530, J. Bakshi wrote:

> On Sun, 26 Feb 2012 11:13:14 +0000 (UTC) Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com>
> wrote:

(...)

>> > Any idea please ??
>>
>> Nope, sorry :-(
>>
>> Check if a previous version works fine and if so, you can report a bug
>> against the updated package.
>>

> well, If I execute
>
> ` ` ` `
> /usr/lib/notify-osd/notify-osd &
>
> ` ` ` `
>
> The notification is working ....

But that's another package, right? I mean, "notify-send" is installed
with "libnotify-bin" package and if it worked once it should still work
unnless otherwise specified at the docs :-)

> Should we need a deamon or include it at .xinitrc ?

I can't tell. I would read the documentation to see how the binary has to
be used/called now or what have been the changes :-?

Greetings,

--
Camaleón