Re: [1/2OT] something about sed

On Monday 27,February,2012 03:45 AM, Bob Proulx wrote:
lina wrote:
Javier Barroso wrote:
or using extended regular expressions, you can remove all escape stuff :
sed -re 's/([^ ]+)( +)([^ ]+)/\3\2\1/g'

Ha ... I didn't realize the -r can be used.

sed -re 's/([^ ]+) ([^ ]+) ([^ ]+)/\3 \2 \1/g'

Lina, I am dissappointed and hurt that my messages aren't of high
enough quality to make the cut for your reading.  What may I do to
improve them?  :-)

Oh Bob, I am terribly wrong (haha ... I am kidding here. gotta be serious. please don't be disappointed and really appreciate you pointed it out.)
sometimes I just missed lots of things, and barely realized it.

Once someone told me that my freestyle swimming was very standard,
and yesterday the same person told me the way of my arms looked awkward and strange. days ago, because I feel I didn't swim fast, so I took advice by asking several people whom I believe they swam faster than me, and they were all kindly pointed out, so I tried to correct my way following their suggestions. yesterday a girl, my friend's girlfriend, she told me that sometimes some person know how to swim fast, but not necessarily know how to teach people. she implied that I shouldn't have took advice from everyone. she was an innocent bystander, in swimming pool she never said something about how to swim. But I was shocked (even I didn't give any comments about her smart insight at that time.)

What's happened on that learning is the same as what's going on with this learning. I just feel I am not good, so wanna to improve by following others and then sometimes even lost something true.

I think I will take another way for the future learning (hopefully).

Thanks again,

Best regards,

Bob