Re: Installing Windows with Debian already installed

On Sun 26 Feb 2012 at 13:02:47 -0700, Bob Proulx wrote:

> Wow.  Your message came as a separate base64 encoded attachment.
> Whatever you did when you sent it please try to do something different
> next time.

Is that what happened? With Mutt I did 'v' and copied and pasted. But
forgot to tell vim about it!

Mind you, I had originally just deleted the message because there was no
discernable text to it. The second thoughts were because the subject
line seemed interesting.