Re: iceweasle download window

On Monday 27,February,2012 12:18 AM, Camaleón wrote:
On Sun, 26 Feb 2012 22:12:27 +0800, lina wrote:

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 9:29 PM, Camaleón<noelamac@gmail.com>  wrote:
On Tue, 21 Feb 2012 11:23:03 +0800, lina wrote:

Since last time I "clear list" in the pop-up download  window, there
is no more downloading item shown as before.

The download still proceed but with blank window. (please see:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B93SVRfpVVg3ZmUyYjA4NmYtZWI3NS00MTkxLTg4NGUtZTJlNThlZGI0MGEw
)

Thanks for some advice to let it show the items downloading or
downloaded.

I would start with this:

Downloads not visible in Download Manager
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Downloads_not_visible_in_Download_Manager

Thanks, follow the advice of the link, I checked  "Remember download
history",

Ah, hope all is now good then.

Yes, ha... I am kinda of blaming myself, many times treated things as simple "weird" but not as "problems" potentially could be solved, and worse is that many times I made wrong judgments and reasoning. Luckily this thing I could realize which parts I was wrong, but other things might I have never got a chance to know which direction my perspective was horribly wrong.

Didn't see you (precisely speaking your emails) for a while, hope all is
good with you,

Yes, thanks, just busier than it should :-)

Take care of yourself,

Best wishes,

Greetings,