DVD will not play

Hi All!

Recently, I bought a DVD from Amazon entitled "Those Magnificent Men in Their Flying Machines". I've loaded it into a DVD drive and tried to action it. No matter which program, I use, the damn thing won't work. I even tried loading up Windows 7, but Windows Media Center wouldn't read the thing. It said it had no audio copy protection.

Well, I've tried KDE Kaffeine, Bangarang, Dragon Player, Gmerlin Player, SMPlayer and vlc. All to no avail. Three times I've consigned it to the rubbish bin and three times hoiked it out again.

What next should I try?