Re: a quick Q: what is the .alias for

On 24 Feb, 2012, at 23:06, Keith McKenzie <km3952@gmail.com> wrote:

> But the OP had already requested a place/book to learn about basic
> linux commands earlier, so the post is OK in my opinion.   :)

Yes. I have spent 3 hours on the book.
(lots of things in my life comes so late, also for the book, I'm happy reading it)

Here I asked about the extension, why use .alias,
In the book, it's said related to X stuff. That's why I'm confused here. Actually I was hesitated to ask, but still want to ask. It's not something big, but the answers will certainly enrich my understanding about other things.

Thanks for understanding.

Best regards,