MDNS?

Hi, I'm trying to install WINE on my squeeze amd64 system. The configurator throws up a message box:

 It appears that libnss-mdns is installed on your system,
 but lib32nss-mdns is not. Please note that Wine will not be
 able to access the Internet unless you either install
 lib32nss-mdns (or ia32-libnss-mdns), or uninstall libnss-mdns.

I guess the 32-bit libraries are inappropriate, but is it safe to uninstall libnss-mdns? It doesn't seem to have any dependencies, and as far as I'm aware I've no use for mDNS.

Cheers,
--
Tony van der Hoff        | mailto:tony@vanderhoff.org
Buckinghamshire, England |