Re: ISO for wheezy

Sian Mountbatten wrote:
> Can anybody point me to a site where I can download an ISO for wheezy?
>
> Any help appreciated.

First go to:

  http://www.debian.org/

and then click on "CD ISO images" link in the "Getting Debian" column.
That will take you here:

  http://www.debian.org/CD/

Select the third link down "Download CD/DVD images using HTTP or FTP."
Then click on the "Official CD/DVD images of the "testing"
distribution (regenerated weekly)" link to get to the Wheezy/Testing
snapshots.

  http://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/weekly-builds/

There is also the debian-installer page with regularly updated
versions of netinst and other smaller images.

Bob