Re: [SOLVED] (was "Re: Restoring filenames from partly damaged ext4-filesystem")

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 05:33:30PM +0000, Rudolf Zran wrote:
> Hi List!
>
> In an offlist reply someone recommended me ext4magic (see
> http://developer.berlios.de/projects/ext4magic ).

I wasn't familiar with ext4magic, so thanks for recommending it.
After taking a quick look at its wiki page, it looks like worthy
successor to ext3grep (which only works on ext3 file systems).  It
appears from their web page (I haven't had a chance to play with it
yet) that it uses a variety of techniques to recover data, which
combined should work really well.

Thanks for reporting back!

						- Ted