Fwd: what is this gtk that apt-listchanges uses ?

Hi all,
I am using apt-listchanges to view changelogs within each new update
of the package. Many a times when the changelog is being viewed, some
fonts show while others don't. I get the unicode replacement
character. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Replacement_character#Replacement_character

This is the configuration I use to view the changelogs :-

   [apt]
   frontend=gtk
   email_address=root
   confirm=1
   save_seen=/var/lib/apt/listchanges.db
   which=both

Now I know the fault is not in apt-listchanges but probably in the
frontend gtk. Can somebody tell me a bit about gtk that I have listed
therein. Which package or where does that link to ?

Any more info. would be nice.

I do have to point out though that I had actually asked the same
question/query on the debian fora and till
yet haven't got an answer hence asking the mailing list.

Feel free to answer it either here or there on the forums (in either
case I will quote you and put it there in the fora (for others)
posterity as well).

Looking forward to know more.
--
          Regards,