Re: Hacked e-mail account!

Marc Shapiro wrote:
It looks like my Yahoo mail got hacked.  Several e-mails were sent out earlier today from this account containing only a single link as content.  I have no idea what the link goes to, but do not click on it.  Nothing good can come of it.  I will be changing my password as soon as this is sent.

Yes, I have seen that several times on my Yahoo! mail account. And it always looks like a link, which I have never clicked, sent to email recipients of my account. I have erased all my contacts and all folders on Yahoo! How does one erase one's Yahoo! account itself?

Hugo