Gnome-keyring problem

The following problem is preventing me from printing:

WARNING: gnome-keyring:: couldn't connect to: /tmp/keyring-SkXSYp/pkcs11: No such file or directory
HP_LaserJet_P3005_15CFFF is not ready

There are two (probably the same thing) bugs recorded about this:

Does anyone know about a workaround until the bug has been fixed?

According to the bug descriptions it breaks quite a number of programs.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies                            Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder /  Data manager

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

     "He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded
      us according to our iniquities. For as the heaven is
      high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward
      them that fear him. As far as the east is from the
      west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from
      us."                  Psalms 103:10-12