Re: the disappear of taskbar ( was: system locks, was was: something weird)

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 11:51 AM, Scott Ferguson
<prettyfly.productions@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 05/02/12 13:43, Walter Hurry wrote:
>> On Sat, 04 Feb 2012 21:11:16 +0800, lina wrote:
>>
>>> How could set the taskbar back,
>>>
>>> for everything. I used to have the taskbar at the top.
>>
>> Do you *ever* manage to do *anything* without a major disaster?

Yes, I did *ever* do something successful.
FYI, I also helped others on another list and one forum in different areas.
I was inspired by this list. it's great list with great people. at the
same time I wanted to do something to return the help and suggestions
I have received.

>> It might be a good idea to give up Linux and take up basket weaving
>> instead. It clearly doesn't suit you.

It's so hard to let me think of "give up". I have given so much. so
many frustrations, worries, waiting, sad and relief for last two
years, how can I simple give up.
Before when the frustration so overwhelming, I did think of giving up
many times.

Someone's life just sometimes not so luck, I have never heard of
debian before, even linux was something I barely know. This is how
life going? There are many sides that we don't know.