Re: Software-upgrades not installable due to APT-misconfiguration ?

Lisi <lisi.reisz <at> gmail.com> writes:

> On Tuesday 31 January 2012 07:50:48 Andreas Glaeser wrote:
> > I really prefer using Gmane to getting all those raw E-mail messages. There
> > is far too much traffic on that list of yours.
>
> A valid decision.  But at that rate it is not much use complaining to the list
> if you don't like what Gmane does!!
>
> Lisi

I was merely admitting that even a computer professional as myself might have
problems in certain situations. The more trained and the more specialized you
are, the more likely it is that such situations appear.
Is complaining about what Gmane does not do for me also valid? It does not tell
me for example, how many times people asked for news about me there, or who
might have done so. It will neither cook coffee for me, nor water my plants for
me, when I take a vacation.