Re: Downgrading?

I seem to remember asking this on IRC a while ago, and the answer I got
(from multiple people) was to backup system config files and, of course,
/home, and do a fresh install of stable.  (In the end, I went with this
method.)

I am quite certain that downgrading from testing to stable is not
supported, and would probably blow up in your face with much carnage if
you tried.

--Aidan