Re: Netinstall cannot find wireless access points

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 12:30 PM, Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, 03 Feb 2012 17:39:40 +0100, Jens Tobiska wrote:

> I am trying to install debian on a lenovo x61 with an intel 4965AGN
> built in wifi card from a usb stick.

(...)

> Wireless internet works from the same computer in windows with WPA2-PSK,
> AES.
>
> Is there a way to make the installer find my network?

The installer can only deal with WEP encrytpion:

http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/ch02s01.html.en#network-cards

***
Support for encrypted wireless during installation is currently limited
to WEP. If your access point uses stronger encryption, it cannot be used
during the installation process.
***

Greetings,

--