Re: Two CD-DVD writers and Debian Lenny

 On Thu, 02 Feb 2012 19:11:50 +0100 "Merciadri Luca
 Luca.Merciadri@student.ulg.ac.be" suggested this:

>Here is the interesting part of lshw:

I haven't been following this thread and it's probably no help.

But I had to change my device names in /etc/fstab to the /dev/sr?
series. The /dev/scd? just didn't work for me any more. But then I
don't use Gnome or KDE

So this information is probably irrelevant.

Charlie
--
Registered Linux User:- 329524

Sometimes I lie awake at night, and ask, "Where have I gone wrong?"
Then a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night."
---Charlie Brown