Re: Not getting mails in inbox

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 11:17:12AM +0530, Harshad Joshi wrote:
> I am not getting replies to mails i am sending on this list. i have to
> manually check or refer google to get answers..
>
> can someone look in this matter?

As someone already mentioned, this is Gmail feature.

My solution is to use my connecton ISP's SMTP server to send mail to the
list using mail header with From: osamu@debian.org.

My debian.org mail is configured to forward mails to my gmail account.
So I can get a lot of mails.  Gmail filters spam out and allows me to
get as many large mails via POP3.

Osamu