Re: Python

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 11:24:17PM +0200, cletusjenkins wrote:
> Hello, I am interested to learn how to program in Python. What debian packages
> would I need to start coding some basic cgi in apache? Thanks.

In addition to what others have said, if you want to do web development
using Python, do yourself a favour and look at
http://killer-web-development.com and http://www.web2py.com.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies                            Telefoon: 021-808 4699
Databestuurder /  Data manager

Sentrum vir Navorsing oor Evaluasie, Wetenskap en Tegnologie
Centre for Research on Evaluation, Science and Technology
Universiteit Stellenbosch.

     "And be not conformed to this world: but be ye
      transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may
      prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect,
      will of God."             Romans 12:2