Re: please guide how install debian squeeze on asus eee pc 1215b

On 11/29/2011 12:40 PM, A. F. Cano wrote:
On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 07:09:28PM -0800, manmath sahu wrote:
    please guide how install debian squeeze on asus eee pc 1215b

You could start by going here:

http://4mhz.de/debian1215n.html

Not sure how different revision b is from revision n but it's the
closest match in the link below, which is how I got to the page
above.

The 1215n is Intel Atom based, the 1215b is AMD APU (either E450 or C50) based.

I'm seriously drooling over the E450 powered one, I'm going to drop by a laptop shop with a debian pendrive to see if things work, if it does & has an SD card slot that fully swallows an inserted card I'll get one.

http://www.linux-on-laptops.com/asus.html

This is where  they have installation instructions for many Asus models.

    thanks,
    manmath

Welcome.

A.