Re: Plymouth only displays text bar

Le Fri, 27 Jan 2012 12:08:52 +0000 (UTC),
Ramon Hofer <ramonhofer@bluewin.ch> a écrit :

> Hi all
>
> I'm playing with plymouth. I had no problems configuring it on my
> laptop but I have a htpc where I wanted to set the xbmc-logo plymouth
> theme. Unfortunately it only shows the white blue progress bar from
> the text plymouth theme.
>
> I use Debian Squeeze on both of them. On the htpc it's the 64 bit
> kernel (2.6.32-5-amd64). (I wanted to use the newest backport kernel
> but it made the installtion of the nvidia drivers much more work so I
> sticked with the original one.)
[...]

I suppose that the backport kernel is still installed.
Then
 # initramfs -u
updates only your latest kernel (the backported one) initrd and you
might use:
 # initramfs -u -k 2.6.32-5-amd64
or
 # initramfs -u -k all
in order to update your stable kernel initrd