Re: How-to blacklist a package during Debian preseed ?

Alexey Eromenko wrote:
> Any ideas how-to blacklist a package during Debian preseed ?

I think the best way is simply to avoid installing it.  What are you
setting for tasksel/first?  Probably "standard" or "Graphical desktop
environment" or one of the other choices.  Instead I do not install
anything specific with that task and handle it all later.

  # tasksel tasksel/first multiselect standard
  # tasksel tasksel/first multiselect Graphical desktop environment, Standard system utilities
  tasksel tasksel/first multiselect

I am doing this to avoid installing exim which is priority "standard"
and will get pulled in when the standard system is requested.  Then in
include postfix explicitly.

  d-i pkgsel/include string dnsutils less openssh-server postfix rsync sudo

  postfix postfix/main_mailer_type        select  Internet Site
  postfix postfix/mailname        string  localhost.localdomain

HTH,
Bob