Re: hi, how to set gnome3 in fallback mode?

On 21/01/12 12:36, Mike Viau wrote:
>> > *Please* don't do that.
>
> My apologizes, this is the first time someone has mentioned that my mail
> appears like it was in HTML formatting from my email client, but I can
> tell you the email was sent as Rich Text message. Perhaps your email
> client is interpreting emails from me as HTML incorrectly?

No.
It really is HTML that you're sending.
eloquently pointed out :-)

(HowTo) Send a Message in Plain Text from Windows Live Hotmail

To send a message that uses only pure and genuine plain text from
Windows Live Hotmail:

    If you see Rich text in the message toolbar:
        Click Rich text.
        Select Plain text from the menu that comes up.
        Click OK.

Ref:-
http://email.about.com/od/hotmailtips/qt/et_plain_text.htm

<snipped>

The "please send only plain text messages" policy is to:-
;reduce security and privacy problems
;reduce bandwith usage and storage requirements
;stop blinking text, avatars, images as backgrounds and other such
dancing bears.
;reduce the temptation for, um, passionate list fans to try remote
ATA_LOCK revenge.

Gnome(3) is an upstream project - probably best to seek the answer to
your question there, it may reduce the amount of speculation in
'answers' ;-p
I'd suggest you search (there) first as it would seem like a common
question.

http://www.gnome.org/
wiki - http://live.gnome.org/