Setting up horde3 on Debian Squeeze

I'm trying to setup horde3 on my home server, that running Debian
GNU/Linux Squeeze.

I'm following instructions from

I have so far setup the followings:
**** 1. Configuring the web server
***** sudo nano /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-default
The lines bellow was in this file already, probably after I installed horde3:

   Alias /horde3 /usr/share/horde3
   <Directory /usr/share/horde3>
       Options FollowSymLinks
       AllowOverride Limit
       deny from all
       allow from
   <Files ~ "\.(inc|bak)$">
       deny from all

I must only to changed the line:
allow from My IP address
allow from

This IP address is that that my desktop machine get from the server's
dhcp-server. It's always the same IP address, because on my home LAN my
desktop machine is the only system so far.

***** sudo nano /etc/apache2/httpd.conf
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
DirectoryIndex index.php
php_flag session.auto_start Off

***** sudo nano /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini
memory_limit 128 MB
upload_max_filesize 15 MB

***** sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart
sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart

**** 2. Creating databases
***** Creating the preferences storage container
****** ls /usr/share/doc/horde3-base/examples/scripts/sql
Is in then
/usr/share/doc/horde3-base/examples/scripts/sql directory there a
create. script for my database that isactually  mysql?

ls /usr/share/doc/horde3-base/examples/scripts/sql
Yes, there is the

in which one can read
-- If you are installing Horde for the first time, you can simply
-- direct this file to mysql as STDIN:
-- $ mysql --user=root --password=<MySQL-root-password> < create.mysql.sql

****** mysql --user=root --password=<MySQL-root-password> < create.mysql.sql

cd /usr/share/doc/horde3-base/examples/scripts/sql
sudo gzip -d create.mysql.sql.gz
mysql --user=root --password=<MySQL-root-password> < create.mysql.sql

****** I verified the existence of horde database
mysql> show databases;
| Database           |
| information_schema |
| album              |
| horde              |
| mysql              |

**** 3. Configuring Horde
sudo nano /etc/horde/horde3/conf.php
Here I should delete lines
exit (0)
and the echo line above it
but can't find these.

Only for the time being installing horde
sudo chown -R www-data.www-data /etc/horde/horde3

Now when I trying to open this webpage from my desktop machine on the
LAN behind the server on which have installed and setup horde3, I get
error message:

Not Found

The requested URL /login.php was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.16 (Debian) Server at Port 80

Why can't I open the Horde3 webpage to setup it further?

Regards from Pal