Re: Stripping down Debian Squeeze

For the record, this works out pretty well if you have a number of box "types" that you use and can adapt. For instance, you could build a firewall box and capture the package list, one for a web server, wiki box, etc...And have a pool of package lists that you can call on or adapt for your building needs.

--b