Community Wanted ! (Debian-VirtualBox-related)

Hello,

I would like to inform you, that I have developed a major new feature
-- automated virtual machine installer for VirtualBox.
'vbox-unattended'.
This is the first time that I develop major feature for VirtualBox !

It lets you install *any* supported virtual machine automatically in
just 10 minutes, and with few clicks !
...and of course Debian is a first-class citizen with support.
This feature significantly improves the integration between Debian and
VirtualBox.

The problem:
No one reviews my patches / my work, and it's kinda sad given the
amount of work I put in development. Oracle devs are busy, and the
VirtualBox community is large - but consists mostly of users, with 0.1
community developers.
Therefore I asking that maybe some Debian people could help me, take a
look at this feature, or at least suggest me what to do in this
situation ?

Why VirtualBox ?
I consider VirtualBox a real master-piece of technology.
It is a true revolution in the Open-Source virtualization space, in a
sense, that it is the only Free solution, whom has a quality GUI, and
puts the desktop user at the forefront, that's why I chosen it over
KVM/Xen. Yet I believe VirtualBox flexible enough to handle many
server workloads.
In addition it has a great single-node management layer built-in,
which makes management of the whole solution easy.
I believe, that VirtualBox is our only hope for a Free Software
replacement of VMware Workstation. (KVM/Xen seem more of a server
products, competing with VMware ESX and Microsoft Hyper-V)

Link of my work: (vbox-unattended, includes GUI + patches +
documentation + research paper)
https://forums.virtualbox.org/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=46798&p=211187#p211187

I hope you could take a look at it or suggest me what to do.

Best wishes,
--
-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"
Debian user. VirtualBox community member.