Squeeze64: LD_LIBRARY_PATH / ignored or overwritten under X

hi,

I've created a file /etc/profile.d/path.sh

with:

LD_LIBRARY_PATH="$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/usr/lib/jni"
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH

If you log in on a plain shell, it works, but if you log in via X (kde/gnome/fluxbox) and open a terminal (konsole/gnome-terminal/xterm) my special path "/usr/lib/jni" is missing. If you start in a terminal "bash -l" you get the missing path.

I need "/usr/lib/jni" for Eclipse (I really hate java), otherwise Eclipse doesn't find SVN libs.

What could be the problem?

cu denny