Re: alltray + icedove/thunderbird not working

On 10/01/12 17:03, Camaleón wrote:
On Tue, 10 Jan 2012 17:54:13 +0000, Lorenzo Sutton wrote:

This is on debian wheezy with alltray v. 0.71b installed from
repositories. It doesn't seem to work as expected with neither Icedove
3.1.16 nor the latest Thunderbird 9.0.1 binary.

Wondering if use of XFCE4 is relevant

Before looking into bugs I'd like to know if anyone else is experiencing
this and how to possibly debug. Google didn't turn up anything useful.
Looking won't hurt>:-)
I phrased wrongly I menat looking into reporting :)

Alltray doesn't work with iceweasel in testing
bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=613218

My bet is that Icedove suffers for the same.
Cool indeed I should have searched for iceweasel as well.

Thanks,
Lorenzo.

Greetings,