Re: no blueman interface at all!

On 01/10/2012 09:09 AM, Khosrow Hassani wrote:
Hi everyone,
I am using debian testing on my lenovo x60 laptop.
the blueman package is supposed to be a "graphical interface", but after installing I have no such interface at all! there are a bunch of blueman-manager etc commands which none of them work and give me errors about missing d-bus session bus daemon. how could this possibly happen? all required packages are installed automatically when I install blueman using the apt-get command!!
I am totally confused!

Khosrow

Maybe because of this:

wtopa@dj:~$ bugs blueman
Retrieving bug reports... Done
Parsing Found/Fixed information... Done
serious bugs of blueman (-> ) <unfixed>
 #631838 - Missing icon/image renders software unusable

WT