Re: PHP5 scripts not served by apache2 on Squeeze

On Wed, Jan 04, 2012 at 09:58:57AM +0000, Balint Szigeti wrote:
> On 04/01/2012 09:54, Michael Tsang wrote:
> >On Wednesday, January 04, 2012 05:28 PM, Kristian Lampen wrote:
> >>Hello,
> >>
> >>I have a fresh install of apache2 and php on my server and I can
> >>not get php to work, php-scripts are not executed by apache,
> >>just the plain script is served to the browser.

I just went through something similar like 3 days ago with files on a
brand, spanking new linode server (with squeeze, of course).
The thing is, some php files WERE executing, and others not.
Sadly, I do not recall precisely how I resolved it (old age), but I
believe there was an issue with the file permissions on those scripts
that were not executing.
I know that's vague, but it's something to look further into, perhaps.

./tony
--
http://www.tonybaldwin.me
All Tony, all the time!