Re: samsung galaxy tab

On 01/03/2012 12:48 PM, Thibaut wrote:
hi,

when i plug my galaxy tab nothing happens

but my system sees it (it's not a galaxy s2 though) :

titi@debian:~$ lsusb
Bus 002 Device 017: ID 04e8:6860 Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd GT-I9100 Phone [Galaxy S II]

how can I mount it so i can put files on it?

thanks
t.

I don't have a tablet, but I have an Android phone, and when I plug it in, there's a notification on the phone asking me if I want to enable storage, or charge only. Of course I must enable storage if I want to mount it. Sorry if this is too obvious. :)

-- Kevin