Re: attempting to configure wireless card tl-wn353g hangs computer

Hi Wayne-

Funny I had not thought of this. After googling for an hour I had not even
seen anyone else mention firmware regarding this particular card.

However, looking at the firmware-realtek package, it does not refer to my
card's chipset- neither rtl8180 nor rtl8185 nor rtl8225 (my card is the
TP-Link tl-wn353g).

Hmm. Can I then assume that my card doesn't require additional firmware
loaded? I have checked the realtek and tplink sites with no additional
info.

Keith Ostertag