Re: no sound with flash videos....

Hi Jeff,

Thank you so much! But the fact is that I had been using pulseaudio for
more than half year and everything worked well until last week. I tried
removing pulseaudio but it doesn't help.

I also tried reinitializing alsa, but no luck.

I think the problem exists in the adobe flash plugin, because I found
that the alsa module for pulseaudio works properly and html5 can
perfectly play video with sound in browsers. I currently have flash
11.1.102.56. The beta version of flash suffers the same problem.

--
Xunhua