Mounting phone from /etc/fstab?

OK. So I finally got the phone and computer paired and I can mount the phone using obexfs by passing the phones MAC address and the desired mountpoint. But I can only do this as root and then I have to be root to access the fs. How do I mount the phone by listing it in /etc/fstab and using mount? I have looked at:

	/usr/share/doc/libfuse2/FAQ.gs
	man fusermount
	and
	man sshfs

Everything suggests that it can be done, but the example entry in /etc/fstab shows the fs to be mounted described by 'user@host'. I have no host name, that I know of, for the phone and I certainly don't have a username. How do I describe the filesystem so that mount.fuse can mount it? And can I use options like 'user' and 'reconnect'?

Marc