Re: Trying to use Wireshark on Lenny

On Tuesday 06 December 2011 13:27:59 Iuri Guilherme dos Santos Martins wrote:
> Did it worked?

A reasonable question after all your help!  I'm afraid that I haven't yet
tried.

For now I have hared off on a different tack, which involves loading an OS on
VB, which I have to do for the question.  If I load Squeeze, Wireshark should
just work on that - I hope, anyway.  When I have got this wretched thing done
and off (_if_ I get this wretched thing done and off .......) I'll come back
to this problem because I actually want to be able to use Wireshark on Lenny
for me, and not just for the course assignment.

Thank you very much for your help.  I greatly appreciate it.

Lisi