Re: disable beep for wall command

On Mon, 2011-12-05 at 15:21 +0100, Lorenzo Sutton wrote:

> Not sure if this helps, but simply muting the "Beep" entry with
> aslamixer solved all beeping annoyances on my laptop.
>
> Lorenzo.

Thank you for your response.

I dont seem to have such option in alsamixer, nor in gnome3 sound
settings. Actually i have everything muted, and still the freaking sound
is coming out.

I swear to god that I feel like I'll start killing soon. The voices in
my head are starting to take control. (I am also getting deathly gazes
from my coworkers, maybe i wont make it alive to the killing phase)

Greets!
aL