Re: disable beep for wall command

Thanks for your response!
my response inline:

On Mon, 2011-12-05 at 10:03 -0300, Iuri Guilherme dos Santos Martins
wrote:
> http://www.smartpixie.com/wiki/Tech/DebianTips.twiki.html

this suggest me to blacklist pcspkr. As i said, i already tried this

> http://www.debian-administration.org/articles/110

I had already tried all the tricks on that page with no luck. Its one of
the first ones that comes up when you google for it :). I have even
tried some stuff that does not comes in that page, like setting it off
in the gnome-terminal preferences.. with no luck

I read in some post that wall sends this char ^G to the terminal, and
this is the one that triggers the beep.

Any kind soul has any idea how to fix this? my drilled head and spirit
would thank them forever

for more details, im on last testing under gnome

greets!
aL