iceweasel fills in my textareas

Running Debian Sid

In a recent upgrade (last day or two) iceweasel suddenly started filling in empty text areas with text from a previous visit to the web site. This appears to be to be potentially disasterous when I am filling in a new form - with the possibility of accidentally submitting what I did last time.

I've noticed it when asking a question on Stack Overflow, I noticed again just now when filling in a bug report on my home network using BT Mantis.

Does anyone know a way of turning this behaviour off.
--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk