Re: emacs load-path

Jude DaShiell a écrit :
First make sure they'll load after running emacs and hitting meta-x and keying in the file names. Then read the original .el files for instructions. I expect you'll find code in them starting with (require that needs to be inserted in your .emacs file to have these load on start up.

That is just what I did and is working good.  But still I'm surprised,
maybe load-path is just used to define places *where to find files*, and
not the list of files to load automatically on sartup.

Thanks,
Nicolas