Re: can't enter into gnome interface

On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 7:54 PM, Iuri Guilherme dos Santos Martins
<iuri.guilherme.dev@gmail.com> wrote:
> Try changing your DISPLAY variable.
>
> Or open your Display Manager (probably gdm3) with the DISPLAY argument.
>
> The DISPLAY variable format is hostname:display.screen
>
> As you probaly are running locally, the hostname is not needed. display and
> screen most of the times work for most of people when they are set to 0 and
> 0.
>
> So a regular DISPLAY variable would be :0.0
sorry, I guess I don't understand it well

I tried:
gdm3 :0.0 screen

**(gdm3: 1206) WARNING **: Couldn't connect to system bus: Failed to
connect to socket /var/run/dbus/system_bus_socket: No such ile or
directory

sorry, might seems so silly, but I really don't know.