Re: Meaning of letters in aptitude output not found with ? inside aptitude

On Lu, 14 nov 11, 15:53:50, Harry Putnam wrote:

> Anyway, thanks so much for doing the legwork with such precision and
> making my end such a shoo-in

1. I cheated since I knew the correct answer and knew what to look for
2. you didn't expect to be spoon-fed and asked for the correct docs
instead of just the answer
3. I wanted to include the directions in my first mail (I had the
feeling it was not very obvious), but was too lazy, so I took the chance
to correct this now
4. you showed you really looked for the answer before asking again

Kind regards,
Andrei