Re: Is it just me [Firefox resouce drain]

Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> writes:
> There you have it: blame the browser :-)
> You can also try Google Chrome, it is also known to be fast.

I've found that on most web pages, especially "modern" ones (lots of
javascript, etc), FF 7 is usually signficantly _faster_ than chrome.
FF after 6 became really, really, fast.

But it sounds like this particular web page is some kind of ungodly
horror freak show, so I suppose all bets are off.

-Miles

--
Insurrection, n. An unsuccessful revolution.